导航:成长物语 > 影视台词 > 全文

变形金刚系列经典台词

  《变形金刚》(Transformers)真人电影是一部写实风格的科幻电影。该影片是以20世纪80年代的美国孩之宝玩具公司发行的变形金刚动画以及玩具等系列为基础的创新作品。电影由迈克尔·贝担纲导演,斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格担任执行制片人,希亚·拉博夫、梅根·福克斯、乔什·杜哈明主演。影片于2007年7月3日在美国上映。

  变形金刚1

  My name is the Optimus Prime.

  我是擎天柱。

  Autobots, Transform and Roll Out.

  汽车人!变形!出发!

  One shall stand and one shall fall.

  不是你死就是我亡。

  More than meets the eye.

  并非徒有其表。

  A driver don’t pick the car. The car‘ll pick the driver.

  不是人挑选车,而是车挑选人。

  Do not test me.

  别惹我。

  Fifty years from now, when you’re looking back at you life,don‘t you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car.

  50年以后,当你回想起今天,你难道不会后悔你没有勇气上这辆车吗?

  Okay, I wanna tell you about a dream. A boy’s dream. And a man‘s promise to that boy. He looked at me in the eye. He said, “Son, I’m gonna buy you a car.”But I want you to bring me $2,000 and three As.“ Okay I got the 2,000 and I got two As.Okay Here‘s the dream. Your B-. Dream gone. Kaput. Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do.

  我要告诉你一个梦想,一个男孩的梦想。一个男人答应那个男孩,他看着我的眼睛说:“儿子,我会给你买一辆车” “但是你需要给我2000美元和3个 A “ 我已经有了2000美元和2个A ,这是我的梦想,如果你给B-,梦想破灭了.先生,扪心自问,如果是上帝,他会怎么做。

  Before time began, there was the Cube, we know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil, and so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called earth.

  在时间创生之前,就有了立方体。我们不知道它来自何方,但它有创造世界万物的力量。我们民族就是这样诞生的。有一段时间,我们和睦相处。但就像所有强大的民族,有的想用它行善,有的想用它作恶。战争就这样爆发了。我们的星球资源殆尽,被死亡吞没。立方体则失落在茫茫宇宙。我们分散在银河系四处寻找,希望找到它以重建家园。我们搜寻每一个星球,每一个世界。正在我们所有希望都将泯灭之际,我们被一个有关新发现的信息带到了一个未知的星球——地球。但我们已经太晚了。

  With the All spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there’s more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting.

  因为火种源消失了我们无法恢复我们星球的生命留在这个世界里褪色,休养,一个新的世界,叫做,家!我们和这里的人民生活在一起,隐藏在变形态下,也在密密的守护着,等待着,保护着,我目睹了他们无畏的勇气,尽管这里一样有战争,跟我们一样,眼见,并不一定为凭!我是擎天柱,相星际间所有流亡的博派人发出此讯息,我们在这里,等你们!

  your days are numbered now,decepti-creeps.

  你们活不了多久了,霸天虎小子。

  welcome, laserbeak. unlike some of my other warriors you never fail me.

  欢迎回来,激光鸟。不像我的某些部下,你从来不让我失望。

  die,autobots!

  去死吧,汽车人!

  no! such heroic nonsense.

  不!多么英雄的垂死挣扎啊。

  huh, not bad for an old-timer.“old-timer”that‘s something you’ll never be if you don‘t get back to the city.

  不错啊,老家伙。老家伙如果你不赶快回到汽车人堡垒,你就永远也成不了老家伙了。

  springer, you and arcee transform autobot city. perceptor, tell blaster to radio prime for reinforcements.

  弹簧,你和阿尔茜操纵汽车人城堡变形。感知器,让录音机向大哥求援。

  变形金刚2:堕落者的复仇

  like it or not ,we are allies now against a commn foe.

  不管你是否愿意,我们现在是同盟,有共同的敌人.

  sweeps,terminate him!

  扫荡队,干掉他!

  Megatron must be stoped ,no matter the cost!

  必须组止威震天,不惜代价!

  Huh,not bad for an old-timer!

  不错啊,老家伙!

  One shall stand ,one shall fall.

  不是你死就是我忘.

  No more ,Optimus Prime !Grant me mercy,I beg of you !

本文分类: 影视台词
本文上篇: 日本动漫17个角色的经典台词
本文下篇: 《勇敢的心》经典台词回顾
本栏热门文章推荐阅读»
本站热门文章推荐阅读»
本站随机文章推荐阅读»
成长物语触屏版回到顶部