导航:成长物语 > 影视台词 > 全文

全面回忆经典台词

  Lori: Doug. Honey... you wouldn't hurt me, would you, sweet heart? Sweet heart, be reasonable. After all, we're married!

  罗莉:道格,亲爱的……你不会伤害我,你会吗,我的爱人?通情达理些,毕竟我们已经结婚了。

  Douglas Quaid: Consider that a divorce.

  奎德:就当离婚吧。

  Melina: Kuato's gonna make you remember some things you knew when you were Hauser.

  美琳娜:库阿托会让你想起当你是豪瑟时的一些记忆。

  Douglas Quaid: Like what?

  奎德:关于什么?

  Melina: All sorts of things, like maybe you'll remember that you loved me.

  美琳娜:各种事,就像你或许会记起爱过我。

  Douglas Quaid: I don't need Kuato for that.

  奎德:那件事我不需要库阿托。

  Melina: Since when?

  美琳娜:从什么时候?

  Melina: I can't believe it, it's like a dream. What's wrong?

  美琳娜:我不能相信,就像一场梦,怎么了?

  Douglas Quaid: I just had a terrible thought: what if this is a dream?

  奎德:我刚有个糟糕的想法:倘若这果真是场梦呢?

  Melina: Well then kiss me quick before you wake up.

  美琳娜:那就在醒来前快吻我。

  Douglas Quaid: What the hell is going on? What the fuck did I do wrong? Tell me!

  奎德:究竟到底怎么了?我他妈的做错什么了?告诉我!

  Harry: You blabbed Quaid! You blabbed about Mars!

  哈里:你泄密了奎德!(经典台词 www.jdyl8.com)你泄漏了火星的秘密!

  Douglas Quaid: Are you crazy? I don't even know anything about Mars.

  奎德:你疯了吗?我甚至对火星一无所知。

  Harry: You should have listened to me, Quaid. I was there to keep you out of trouble.

  哈里:你应该听我说,奎德。我是帮你摆脱麻烦的。

  Douglas Quaid: Harry, you're making a big mistake. You got me mixed up with somebody else.

  奎德:哈里,你犯了大错。你把我和某个人混在了一起。

本文分类: 影视台词
本文上篇: 匆匆那年最新经典台词
本文下篇: 春晚经典台词
本栏热门文章推荐阅读»
本站热门文章推荐阅读»
本站随机文章推荐阅读»
成长物语触屏版回到顶部