《勇敢的心》是由梅尔·吉布森 Mel Gibson导演的电影,讲述的是在暴政之下,英雄之后华莱士带领苏格兰人民在为了自由而抗争的故事,充分表达了为“守护”自由而战的珍贵理念。本片在1996年第68届奥斯卡金像奖角逐中获得最佳影片、最佳导演等5项大奖。
以下收集的是该剧中的经典台词,希望大家喜欢阅读:
1、Wallace: Are you ready for a war?!!
华莱士:你们准备好参战了吗?!!
2、King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland…is that it's full of Scots!
国王:苏格兰的麻烦在于:全都是苏格兰人!
3、Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场漂亮的胜仗。(我们有着)(或者他们有着)最精良的战士。
4、Wallace: Twice as long as a man.
华莱士:长度是常人的两倍
5、Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others.
哈密士:那么长?有些人比一般人长些。
6、Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。
7、Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!
地方官:对他的军队:备战!
8、King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.
国王:叛军已经绕过了我的一个要塞,并刺杀了一位贵族。
9、Prince Edward: I've heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.
爱德华王子:我听说了。华莱士只是个匪徒,其它一无是处。
10、King Longshank: And how would you deal with this 'brigant'?
国王:那么你预备怎样对付这个“匪徒”?
11、Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.
爱德华王子:象对待一般小偷那样,让地方官逮捕并处置他。
12、King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.
国王:对宫廷说:你们退下!(打了爱德华王子)华莱士已经杀死了那个地方官,并且占领了那个城镇!
13、Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
14、And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
15、Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?
16、All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。
17、for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。
18、to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。
19、that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。
20、 but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!