No mistakes in the Tango, not like life. It's simple, that's what makes the Tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up,just Tango on.
舞跳错了还可以继续,但生活不一样。
You're not bad, you're just in pain.
如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多坏的东西。世界上没有坏人,只有在痛苦中的人。
When the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
世界就是如此,东窗事发的时候有人走,有人留。
Now I've come to the crossroad in my life.I always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but I never took it.you know why.It's was too damn hard.
一个人走向末路往往是因为不遗余力地寻找捷径。
There is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.There is no prothesis for that.
没有什么比残缺的灵魂更可怕,而且那是任何东西都无法填补的。
Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go,and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。
no mistakes in the tango, not like life.
兮:舞跳错了可以继续,生活呢?
all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.
兮:有目的的生活有时候也会是一种悲哀。差距总是让人失落。
you're not bad, you're just in pain.
兮:如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多的的坏。是的,世界上没有坏人,只有在痛苦中的人。
what life?i got no life.i'm in the dark here. do you understand? i'm in the dark.
if you're tangled up, just tango on.
when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
兮:世界就是如此,东窗事发的时候有人走,有人留。
i don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,i'm not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his future.that's called integrity!that's called courage!
兮:逃避责任的倾向谁都有,但正因如此,世界才呼唤“正直”和“勇气”.
now i've come to the crossroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but i never took it.you know why.it's was too damn hard.
兮:一个人走向末路往往是因为不遗余力的寻找捷径。
there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. there is no prothesis for that.
兮:肢解人的灵魂是最可怕的,那几乎是不可挽回的。
did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
兮:有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。
阿尔·帕西诺为查理辩护那节的台词:
This is such a crock of shit !
这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校长)西蒙先生 我给你最后一次机会来陈述
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“孩子们,出卖朋友求自保”
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
“否则,烧得你不见灰”?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生们…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run…
出纰漏时,有人逃离
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin' ?
结果你做什么呢?
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在这培育的是老鼠大队
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆卖友求荣客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因为你正扼杀了这所学府所坚持的精神
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边