导航:成长物语 > 影视台词 > 全文

速度激情保罗沃克经典台词

  I owe you a ten-second car.

  我欠你一辆十秒钟内跑4分之1英里的车。

  Brian: Nice crib, sarge. It’s a lot better than that last place you confiscated.

  豪宅啊警官,这儿要比你上次的没收地方好得多。

  Sgt. Tanner: Eddie Fisher built it for Elizabeth Taylor back in the fifties.

  这儿是五十年代时艾迪·费舍伊丽莎白·泰勒修的。

  Brian: See? Even the cops in Hollywood are Hollywood.

  看见没,连好莱坞的警察都这么好莱坞。

  You still fight like shit, bro.

  兄弟,你打架还是这么烂。

  Roman Pearce: What you checkin’ her out for?

  你在偷瞄她哪儿?

  Brian O’Connor: I’m not checkin’ her out.

  我没偷瞄。

  Roman Pearce: Yes, you were.

  明明有。

  Brian O’Connor: No, I wasn’t.

  明明没有。

  Roman Pearce: I seen you checkin’ her out man.

  我都看见你偷瞄了。

  Brian O’Connor: Ok, I was. Now shut up.

  好吧,我承认,现在闭嘴吧你。

  Roman Pearce: You shut up. Don’t tell me to shut up.

  你才该闭嘴,没人可以命令我闭嘴。

  Monica: Both you girlies shut up.

  你们两个娘们都给我闭嘴吧。

  Agent Sophie Trinh: So which car do you want?

  你想选哪辆车?

  Brian O’Conner: All of them.

  全部

  Brian O’Conner: You asked me why I let Dom go. I did it, because at that moment, I respected him more than I did myself. One thing I’ve learned from Dom is that nothing really matters unless you have a code.

  你问我为什么放Dom走,因为那个时候我尊重他多过我自己。我在Dom身上学到的一件事就是:没密码什么都不顶用。

  Mia Toretto: And what’s your code, Brian?

  Brian,密码是什么?

  Brian O’Conner: I’m working on it.

  我还在搞。

  Roman Pearce: You know, I think I make a better special agent than you ever did.

  你知道吗?我觉得作为一个特工我比你强几百倍。

  Brian O’Conner: I guess that depends on how you define ‘special’.

  看你怎么来定义这个“特”。

  Brian O’Conner: Maybe the Letty we once knew is gone.

  或许我们认识的那个Letty已经变了。

  Dominic Toretto: You don’t turn your back on family, even when they do.

  你不能背弃你的家人,就算他们背弃过你。

本文分类: 影视台词
本文上篇: 速度与激情1-7经典台词(超经典)
本文下篇: 《烈日灼心》经典台词
本栏热门文章推荐阅读»
本站热门文章推荐阅读»
本站随机文章推荐阅读»
成长物语触屏版回到顶部