导航:成长物语 > 影视台词 > 全文

电影《怦然心动》经典台词

  Then that makes you a coward.

  那就证明你是个懦夫。

  I blessed a day I found you.

  感谢上天让我遇到你。

  Took an interest in Sherry himself.

  美色当前,忠义让步。

  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

  树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?

  Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?

  就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?

  A painting is more than the sum of its parts.

  一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。

  All my life I've been waiting for that kiss.

  我这辈子都在盼着这一吻。

  So instead you just agreed with him and laughed.

  所以我就赞同了他的话,还和他一起笑。

  The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

  我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。

  You can't dwell on something that might've been.

  你不能总想着那些可能的但没有发生的事。

  There I was holing hands with this strange girl.

  我居然牵着一个陌生女孩的手。

  Loyalty gave way to desire and Garrett, the turncoat.

  俗话说得好,重色必轻友。加利特这个叛徒。

  How can she sit there and laugh an look so beautiful.

  她怎么可以和别人坐在哪,还笑得那么灿烂。

  I felt strong, in control. I told Bryce what I thought.

  我觉得自己能掌控一切,我告诉布莱斯我的想法。

  You're just visually challenged.I feel sorry for you.

  我只是心生嫉妒,我为你难过。

  Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.

  有时我们为了正确的选择 不得不做出牺牲。

  I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.

  我可以坐上好几个钟头 静静欣赏这世界。

  I guess it's something about his eyes.Or maybe his smile.

  我想是因为他那双眼睛吧,还有他的微笑。

  Because of that,one of the two of them will always be unhappy.

  梦想与现实的冲突,总得一个人来承受。

  My only consolation was that next year would be different.

  我只能期望来年能摆脱魔掌。

  And I wondered, did I still feel the same things about Bryce?

  我的世界观开始有了细微的变化,我不禁问自己 我对布莱斯的感情是否一如往日?

  He looked at me with those eyes.Those once again dazzling eyes.

  他用那双眼睛看着我,那双重现闪亮的眼睛。

  I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.

  希望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。

  Somehow the silence seemed to connect us in a way,that words never could.

  有时沉默对我们而言,无声胜有声。

  I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.

  望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。

  The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.

  见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。

  Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance.

  雪利·斯道尔斯是个絮絮叨叨阴险毒辣的长舌妇,头发长见识短。

  And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.

  可她竟然牵起了布莱斯的手。那可是我的布莱斯!带着我的初吻到处招摇的布莱斯!

  And I knew that Bryce Loski was still walking around with my first kiss.But he wouldn't be for long.

  我知道布莱斯·洛士奇仍然保留着我的初吻,但他不会留太久的。

  And once I could look at it without crying,I saw more than the tree and what being up there meant to me.

  直到有一天看着它,我不再泪眼朦胧,我领悟到了更深层的寓意。

  The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.

  她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。

  I felt sorry for my father.I felt sorry for my mother.But most of all, I felt lucky for me that they were mine.

  我为爸爸感到难过,我为妈妈感到难过,但是我为我有这样的父母而感到幸运。

  Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.

  哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。

  When she walked out of the door, I thought back to the first time I saw her. How could anybody, ever, have wanted to run away from Juli Baker.

  The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes.

  接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。

  I think the tree looks particularly beautiful in this light. Don't you?

  这棵树在晨曦中显得尤为美丽,你说对么?

  Oh, the boosters will be very grateful for such a generous donation.

本文分类: 影视台词
本文上篇: 《后会无期》值得深思的经典台词
本文下篇: 电影《肖申克的救赎》经典台词(中英文)
本栏热门文章推荐阅读»
本站热门文章推荐阅读»
本站随机文章推荐阅读»
成长物语触屏版回到顶部