1.如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你。
2.如果我从没有品尝过温暖的感觉,也许我就不会这样寒冷:如果我从没有感受过爱情的甜美,我也许就不会这样痛苦:如果我从不曾离开过我的房间,我就不会知道我原来是这样孤独。
3.这个城市看不到雪,我为你降一场雪,每一片雪花落地那都是在说,我爱你。
4.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
5.Kim:“抱我。”爱德华:“我不能。”
6.如果晚上月亮升起的时候,月亮照到我的门口,我希望月光女神能满足我一个愿望,我想要一双人类的手,我想用我的双手满足我一个愿望,我想用我的双手把我的爱人紧紧拥在怀中,哪怕只有一次。
7.Kim:“你看,在他来以前,这里从来没有下过雪,但后来下雪了。现在他不在这里了,我想这里不会下雪了。有时你可以拉着我在雪里跳舞。”
8.吉姆:忘掉牵着她的手,小伙子。想想他在其它地方可能带来的危险。
9.伊斯蒙瑞达:我不相信绵羊会迷失正道那么远。爱德华:我们不是绵羊。
10.金的孙女:你还是可以上去看看啊。金:不!亲爱的。我现在已经是个老妇人了。我只愿他记得我当初的样子。
1.又不是要来很多人 邻居们都是很和蔼可亲的。
Esmeralda won't be here. And the rest of the neighbours, they're really very nice.
2. 他手脚真的那么俐落 - 才一下午功夫?
He did them just like that! - That is incredible.
3.无论如何 爱德华都是特殊的。
No matter what, Edward will always be special.
4.我只愿他记得我当年的样子。
I would rather him remember me the way I was.
5.战时受的伤 使我没了知觉 一点知觉也没有。
Took some shrapnel during the war, and ever since then I can't feel a thing!
6.这是我一生中最难忘的经历。
That was the single most thrillin' experience of my whole life.
7.放下来! 请不要再接近!
Put those down. Don't come any closer. Please...
8.对少女一点概念也没有 她们最疯狂了。
You don't know about the wonderful world of teenage girls. They're all crazy.
9.我们要让他能够了解现实 大家别再闹了。
We're not trying to confuse him, we're trying to make things easier, so cut the comedy.
10.都是我做的坏榜样 我不该羡慕占美家有钱。
Why didn't I set a better example? You saw how I envied Jim's parents.
11.你让我无法思考 你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。
Darlin', I can hardly hear myself think! Momma's precious little baby girl...
12.他要你自食其力 养成独立 以后你会更感激他。
He probably wants you to pay for it yourself. It builds character. You'll appreciate it more.
13.他给他造了器官 心脏 头脑 以及一切。
He gave him insides, a heart, a brain, everything.
14.Why is it snowing, Grandma? Where does it come from?If the evening when the moon rises, the moon shine my doorstep, I hope to meet La Luna me a wish, I'd like a pair of human hands. I would like to put my hands of my lover tightly over at Wye Medium, even if only once. If I have never had a warm feeling of taste, maybe I will not cold; if I did not feel too sweet love, I maybe would not have to pain. If I did not encounter the kind-pei girl, if I have never not left my room, I would not know I was such a lonely
如果晚上月亮升起的时候,月光照到我的门口,我希望月光女神能满足我一个愿望,我想要一双人类的手。我想用我的双手把我的爱人紧紧地拥在怀中,哪怕只有一次。如果我从来没有品尝过温暖的感觉,也许我不会这样寒冷;如果我从没有感受过爱情的甜美,我也许就不会这样地痛苦。如果我没有遇到善良的佩格,如果我从来不曾离开过我的房间,我就不会知道我原来是这样的孤独。